Hello blogger world,
First of all, a warm welcome to my blog and a big virtual hug to you.
I have once before entered the world of blogging but the attempt soon fizzled out. Now, however, I feel as though I am at a point where I can keep a blog up. I write down my thoughts and experiences every single day in a journal, and I figured why not share it with you instead? So, here I am, preparing to take you on the bumpy and exciting road of life with me.
My blog will contain a lot of random posts - lifestyle, experiences, my thoughts, and on the rare days that I actually do more than sit at my laptop or have my nose in a book or journal, I will tell you about them too. I will of course dabble in the beauty blogger world with a few guaranteed hauls, reviews, favourites and all that fun stuff!
I'm still getting the hang of this blogging thing. It's a little different writing thoughts down online rather than in a journal that no one else will ever read, but I promise to get into the swing of things quickly. Please don't hesitate to leave a comment to share your thoughts or just to speak to me! Thank you all.
Love Shan. x
No comments:
Post a Comment